Saturday, April 21, 2012

A very GOOD NIGHT to all my fellows,

Hello my fellows, today I'm gonna share something about my friend.


Since from junior one we know each other, I met her, I know her, I start to dislike her. All thing about her I dislike, whenever her screaming sound or shouting sound, I will felt very annoying. That time, I'm still a little girl, don't even know what is the right thing I need to do. After that a little few year,I'm already is a senior student, I'm pass by many things that I never forget. This few year teach me how to look clearly on friends, teach me how to walk for my future life and anything else. So, of course, I didn't hate her anymore. Mind become more mature and know what to do already, so this type like kids action I hope won't happen on me again. Ok come back on topic, today I met her. We walk for a long long way, and we chit-chat lot of things. When I listen finish what she said, the fire on my heart is getting worst! I wonder why got like this kind of people? How do you be friend with her? Did you ever treat her like your friend? Friend isn't like this dude. You all famous, famous of your pretty face, sexy body,rich parents,and anything, so ya I admit. But so what? Like this doesn't mean can throw your member alone at back there. Ya, I'm nothin at all. I'm just standing at as a friend of her, I really pissed off with your guys attitude. So my friends, please think about her feeling ok? Please.


Ok, end at here. Good night everyone. Love ya <3


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment