Saturday, April 28, 2012

Venice's farewell party !

Yesterday night , me with my friend organise a FAREWELL party for our classmate. She is going to leave us this semester :( Booo. Sad case. Yesterday was really a nice memories for her and of course us! 
This is the girl who call venice is gonna leave us. :(

Strong man is help us to 起火 :D


Me with KAREN DARLINGS ! :D


ME with Fishhiieeeeeeeeee:D


TWO DARLINGS :D


Me with Pei Er :DDD


Me with Derrick :D


Me with Lenee :DD


Me with Preston :DD

Cynthiaaaaaa :D

Me with steven , haha , fishie say this photo we look like couple haha :D but actually not la we just friend :D



Haha when the party till half , many people is give pull into pool ! Of course , me also :< !


Here alot of picture :P


Constance,chelsea , pei er , sin thian , fishiee and me ! :D

Irenen , lenee , me , steven , and fishiee !
Me with Irene :D 

Sin thian, irene , me and lenee :D



I DO LOVE MY CLASSMATES VERY MUCHHHHHHHH ! THEY GIVE A LOT OF FUN IN THIS 4 MONTHS , LOVE YA FRIENDS!

No comments:

Post a Comment