Saturday, March 10, 2012

sometimes<3

Hello blogger. I'm back. <3


Yesterday was my last day exam! Wohoo! Happy :D after school , with my 3 xans' babeh go amp square sing k <3 ohmygods! We keep on sing and non stop to laugh louder and sing louder. Crazy us! :p haha after one hour, Richard them come and find us. Haha quiet funny ! Until sing finish , we go full house eat alot of things! 5people rm86++ ;) haha. After go game chang play ah, go anyway to walk and then back home haha. Lol, I know I'm very sien to post this out. Haha! But who care? I am who am I :)


Hmm,today I'm happen something so can't go watch movie with my zhu giu <3 sorry ah next time Kay haha. Don't feel weird when I call her like this, this is our style! Yeahhh I love You zhu giu <3 muahmuah! :*


And the last, my lovely stranger <3

I'm happy to see your call appear I

On my phone ,

I'm so happy to see your text appear on my phone.

You know what, I really do love you.

Even though, we're just like a stranger but I still love you. Don't know why, I can't control myself.


When you're told me that go back your home and meet up with your parents, you know my heartbeat is fast then clOck move! <3


My hun <3 , do remember, I will be there for you when you're need Me. Muah :*


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment