Friday, April 13, 2012

I know why you didn't have any friend till now. Cause you are so SELFISH. You never think how people's feeling. Hello, is it I care my friend also wrong? I'm not same like you, so SELFISH. WHEN I'm down, when all people leave me alone even my family! Is them stay by my side and comfort me. Where did you go that time? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'm not like you, can throw friend then go away by myself. I CAN'T DO IT. DAMN. USE YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT BRAIN TO THINK EVERYTHING. I don't wan same like you, never think friend then just care yourself. Of course your friend will lost! Now? Just only act you very pity at my front, hello. Stop acting la. Your performance is not good enough. I almost vomit. Who want to think clearly is you. Damn it.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment