Monday, March 5, 2012

Please listen to my heart, stay for a moment on here.

Hello blogger.


I really don't know how to express my feeling out now. I just feel so stress on my exam. I just hope I can finish my exam and wait for holidays, dating friends, buddy, babes, babeh anything else!

Booooo!


Actually, I really do miss him. When he are gone, I'm always miss him. Miss everything he gave me before, miss his text, his smile, his touch, his everything. I keep on hide my feeling and try to be happy. Yea, I did it. Every time when I was thinking of you, I will close my phone and listen those happy song. I don't want miss you, I don't want know what are you doing, I don't want. Day by day, I never did it. I just pretend I don't love it.


Now, I can't pretend it at all. When I listen the song meaning about you, my tear will fall down. When I saw those things you with me did it, my tear will fall down. All I want just is you.


You never see that how am I change recently. You just know how to listening what your damn friend say to you. I'm heartbreak.


Duuuuu. I just don't give a DAMN.


See ya!


xoxo do miss me every moment! <3


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment