Saturday, March 31, 2012

hope you were here with me.

Hello blogger, I'm moody now. I know you will always listen my word, my dear blogger.


My dear blogger,

  Mood is very down. Its already been few day. My birthday is coming soon, did he remember it? I didn't tell anyone who else the person I saying, cause non of them business, I just he can know. Did he realise that? Could you told me this? No. No one can told me that he REMEMBER. I hope he can remember. Birthday present? I think the best present I want is HIM. Haha, maybe I didn't say out how much do I love him and miss him, the feeling always inside my heart. Its have been half year, the feeling from him never less than before. Someone say I'm stupid to waiting the people. Maybe? Maybe... someday I can totally give up you, maybe..


Give up isn't a easily things. The most hard to forget and memorable is memories with the person who you appreciate so much. I love you, it doesn't mean need every day and telling each other, if he did really know you well, he will know what are you thinking, at least your feeling to him, he will more clearly. I hope I can get a relationship like this, a mature relationship. Sometimes like a child playing some wake up call although he is beside you, sometimes like a mum or sis scold him when he did wrong. Haha, its must be so funny if get a relationship like this. I hope I get this. Wait and wait, nothing is impossible! Right? ;)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment