Monday, November 29, 2010

I miss you


[[ I miss you♥. ]]


Hey
♥,

I miss you ,
miss you when you looking at me with your charming smile (:
♥.

I miss you ,
miss you when you hugging me with your warming hand (:
♥.

I miss you ,
miss you when you kissing me with your sweet2♥ mouth (:♥.


Hey
♥,

I love you,
love you with my soul
♥.

I love you,
love you with my everythings
♥.

I love you,
without any reason
♥.


I cant promise that i can love you forever
♥,

But i can promise you that i love you until the day you leave me
♥.

I love you
♥,
so i wont so easy give up.
♥
Although sometimes that really hard and sad,
but i wont so easy give up.
♥

Thats all because
♥,

I L O V E Y O U
♥ .

So babe
♥,

be with me forever and ever
♥.

I will accompany you until the end.
♥


=====================================

我爱你,
♥
是因为真的我爱你。
♥



爱你不是两三天的事,
♥
因为我爱你,
所以我不会那么容易放弃我们之间的感情。
♥



我可以
陪你去看星星
♥
不用再多说明,
我就要和你在一起
♥

我不想
又在一次和你分离
♥
我多么想每一刻的美丽,
只因为你
♥


有一种想见不能见的伤痛
有一种爱还埋藏在我心中
♥

太美丽的爱情
让人措手不及
♥

如果还有如果,
我希望我们之间没有如果
♥

懂得让我微笑的人,
没有谁比你有天分
♥






T H E L O V E F R O M M E T O Y O U N E V E R E N D.
♥ (:












No comments:

Post a Comment