Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm back ;)

Dear blogger, i'm back.

So, today i had lot of thing want to share. 

In this holidays, i met up with my ex. And he telling me so much sweet words and i'm too STUPID go believe him. He said he know that he hurt me much and promise won't do that again. He said that he truly heart love me. BUT, who believe on a liar? I'm play with him. Together the 4th day i break up with him. Don't said i'm so bad, you haven't see finish what am i going type. He ask why , give him a reason. SO don't want face? I know earlier that he had a gf, OPPSY! Is GF's' But at last i told him, is your BIG LAOPO say out herself still together with you, what you going to explain? HE still so don't want face said ASK HER COME SAY WITH ME LA. WAAA, macam yes oh ? HAHA. After say prove it to me, HAha yes i'm believe u prove. WAIT 99 LA wait. At last, my friend told me a truth, " abby, don't you think when he always serious love the girl and how sweet are them ALSO LIKE a MALAY? " Haha, seriously, YES. Firstly that one, absolutely she is a kadazan. Now this 1st gf idk lo kan. His gf really so pity, at last know he had alot of gf also together with him. SUCH A STUPID GIRL. Give you a wish , god bless you.

This few day, another EX come cari pasal with me. Say me at school talk his bad word and spoil HIS IMAGE. HAHAHAHA so funny. Who want talk bad you? YOU STILL THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ? DON'T DREAM LA. GO LOOK AT THE MIRROR FIRST LA. Idk who the 3 dog told you la, they might be so FREE and nothing to do. And last say nvm la its ok la. WA , if you really want NVM then at first time don't call me talk bullshit ma. SECOND time i give you said like this. SO you think i'm so EASY to bully right?? And your gf at fb said what yourself most clearly. IF not your fcuking mouth told her, why she will know? PLEASE LA. use BRAIN THINK EY HUMAN. “如果你们敢写我的女朋友在面子书,后果自负。” WA , should i scream and search for any help?? :( Come if really want. I'm not scared. I DIDN't DO WRONG ANYTHING IS YOU FIRST! 

CARI PASAL DENGAN SAYA, MAU ADA BUKTI BAH. ADA BUKTI, KELUAR LA ORANG. APA YANG KAMU TAKUT SANA? TAKUT THEN JANGAN CAKAP BANYAK DI FB BAH. 

我为什么要羡慕你朋友多?我没有朋友吗现在?你以为你很有料?发梦你就真的有。看下镜子才讲。我很串,我只对你而已。冤枉我,看着拉!杀人放火我不会,打架更不会。吵架我一流,来啦。比谁比较串拉。

看着自己的嘴巴来,要打电话给我之前要想后果!


ok. FA XIE finish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment