Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mydiary. <3

Dear diary,


Shameless. I just met some of this kind people. Everyday finding things to do. Finding things to let yourself feel shame. Don't you think you so childish? Got do, admit it. I won't blame you or what, so what if you acting you don't know everything? You think you still 3 years old kid ah? Playing like this kind of game. Stop it la, stop being ridiculous please. Haiya I'm not going to argue with you then please stop it la. Mind your words please.


People will grow up and be mature. Not everything I need to care of and mind of. You all looks beautiful but at a open website say those thing won't feel so shame? Beautiful girls is going to do something meaningful not like this. Be friend with me is up to you, I won't ignore those whoever wanna be friend with me. :)


Peace!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment